How to stop the gallbladder pain
Very simply, the gallbladder pain is usually caused by gallstones. So, what causes gallstones? This has confused many people due to the incredible amount of misinformation out there. I would like to simplify it for you so that you can easily stop the gallbladder pain and regain control of your life. You see, gallstones are almost always the cholesterol deposits. It is a lesser known fact that you have never, ever need to get the rate of cholesterol in your diet. Even if a small amount of cholesterol is important in your body, your liver naturally produces all the cholesterol you will ever need. But we are not the only ones that naturally produce cholesterol levels.
The gallbladder has two parts:
- a narrow part or pass, which separates the liver to continue in the cystic duct.
- a party called ‘the body’ or the Pocket remaining under the liver while adhering.
The gallbladder pathology
The gallbladder may suffer, as any body of the human being, of operational issues that inherently lead to health problems.
The most common diseases associated with a gallbladder problem are:
- the calculations
- hepatic colic
- cancer of the gallbladder
- the biliary ileuse
The different symptoms of the gallbladder pains
There are many different problems and health conditions that are associated with the gallbladder, gallstones, inflammation of the gallbladder, colic and many other problems as. It is important to be aware of the different symptoms so if you ever get yourself, you’ll help.
Gallstones are the most common problem associated with the gallbladder, and they are capable of causing jaundice and colic. The stones often unnoticed for long periods of time and can be potentially dangerous if it is not treated. Gallstones can reduce, or even to stop the flow of bile in the gastrointestinal tract causing digestive problems and pain.
There are a few symptoms of gall bladder which are particularly common such as pain in the chest on the side right may occur, as may nausea or discomfort, vomiting, gas and belching. You may not be able to walk without leaning, usually due to intense pain and sometimes the pain radiate right through to the blade of the shoulder’s back on the side right or in the middle.
Gallbladder and gallstones natural remedies
Acute cholecystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder wall which is caused by obstruction of the cystic duct by a gallstone. The pain is colic, there are anorexia, nausea and vomiting, abdominal distension.
The treatments of natural medicine for the juice of the gallbladder:
- Radish juice, Plum, black cherry and celery.
- Also carrot, cucumber and green vegetable.
Natural Medicine treatments for gallbladder Diet:
It is essential and suspicion of the presence of gallstones to avoid any fatty food: meats, fatty meats, whole, fried milk,eggs hard boiled, etc.)… Since obesity is associated with gallstones training must be controlled by the diet, vegetarian nutrition is the best way to prevent the formation of stones or gallstones.
Special foods for gallbladder are as follows:
- Black-horseradish better.
- The young take 2 tablespoons of Virgin olive with the juice of a lemon.
- During the cramps try to broth the vegetable. After rice or oats. No cow’s milk.
Natural Medicine treatments for gallbladder:
- Clay liver poultice.
- Hot baths. Cold milk compress every hour in case of Biliary colic.
Natural medicine treatments for gallbladder with medicinal plants:
- Dandelion, barberry, chicory, Romero, mint, Celandine, milk thistle
- Anti-cholesterol: corn, seeds for birds, the mistletoe, the improvement of pain in bending when the person leans into two and under the effect of intense pressure and heat.
Category: Gallbladder Diet